1205 W McDermott Road, Allen, TX 75013 | 6050 Long Prairie Road, Suite 100, Flower Mound, TX 75028 | 200 East State Hwy 114, Roanoke, TX 76262
At 6 Day we do not employ a staff member to work billing and send statements. This allows us to meet a primary goal of the practice - to keep our fees as low as possible.
We're pleased to offer you the following payment options for your convenience:
- Payment in full at visit with cash, check, or credit card.
- We offer a 5% courtesy adjustment for payment in full when you receive treatment. We're proud to offer you the opportunity to save money on your dental treatment. At no charge, we will gladly process any insurance claim for your direct reimbursement.
- No or low-interest payment plans with no down payment necessary in most cases. At no charge, we will gladly process any insurance claim for your direct reimbursement.
- Estimated co-payment at visit with cash, check, or credit card with most insurance plans following benefit verification. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee this estimate and that there may be a balance after insurance pays. Whenever choosing this option, we ask that you leave a credit card on file for any balance that may be owed after the claim has been processed.
Orthodontic Payment Options
Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in the overall dental, medical, and psychological well being of children and adults. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. We are sensitive to the fact that people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, so we are providing the following payment options.
- Payment in Full
- A bookkeeping courtesy of 5% is given for direct payment in full at start of treatment by cash or check resulting in a one-time payment.
- Out of Office Flexible Payment Plan
- No initial payment
- No prepayment penalty
- Potential tax advantage
- Auto-debit available upon request
- Fast, confidential service by phone (refer to brochure for phone number or website)
- Office Payment Plan
- An initial payment is due to the office when treatment begins. This fee does not include records, as they are charged separately for your convenience. The balance may be paid through monthly payments.
©2008 6 Day Dental & Orthodontics | Site designed and maintained by TNT Dental