Dr John Bond, Founder of 6DayDental and Orthodontics, is now interviewing candidates for an opportunity at 6Day. Honest, hard-working, humble, family-oriented doctors love the 6Day culture of Teamwork and quality Total Patient Care. Dr Bond shares his secrets of processing patients efficiently and systematically in a private practice setting. Dr Bond has helped dozens of doctors vastly improve their clinical skills and overall productivity in delivering quality private practice dental care. His original practice was one of the largest private dental practices in the country, and these systems and concepts are shared with the select few doctors who work at 6Day. Please email Dr Bond directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Family owned and operated, multi-location dental practice is seeking a full time Registered Orthodontic Assistant with 2 plus years of experience.
We are a thriving, fast paced, multi-office dental practice offering comprehensive care to a wide range of patients in the North DFW area. We need a highly qualified, experienced RDA to join our orthodontic team today!
Our offices boast multiple state-of-the-art operatories and inviting, comfortable waiting areas. Our front office staff and management teams are top-notch professionals. Our company is owned by a local, respected dentist and supported by a dedicated staff. We offer a competitive salary with incentives and a great benefits package. Because our patients have full lives, we are open on Saturdays. Our orthodontic team travels daily; only those willing to travel and work some Saturday’s need apply.
Patient Care/Treatment Coordinator (Allen, Flower Mound, Roanoke)
Our Family owned and operated, multi-location dental practice is seeking a Front Office Patient Care/Treatment Coordinator to work at our busy Dental/Ortho Office.
The successful applicant must have 1-2 years customer service experience and know the following:
-Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
-Computer literate a must
-Able to handle finances and schedule appointments
-If you have dental/Ortho specialty experience this is a big plus
-Come and join our Friendly and Fun Ortho Staff in a busy and well organized Dental practice
-Willing to travel with the team to each office location
-We offer an excellent Benefits package for full time employees
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Our family owned and operated, multi-location total patient care practice is seeking a quality-oriented, family-focused, energetic, patient-centered Periodontist, with wisdom teeth extractions experience. Ability to lead/coach in a teamwork culture a must! Humble but strong servant leadership is our style.
We offer an excellent benefit package for full-time employees including the following:
- Life insurance
- 401K plan
Our family owned and operated, multi specialty dental practice is seeking an experienced full-time front office Patient Care /Treatment Coordinator to work at our busy Dental office.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years dental frontoffice experience and know the following:
Understand dental terminology
- Able to schedule appointments (for patients checking in and out for dental services)
- Understand dental PPO insurance
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to present dental treatment financial contracts
- Computer literate a must
- If you have dental specialty experience, orthodontics, perio, oral surgery this is a big plus.
Come and join the "Fun and Friendly" dental staff in a busy, well organized dental practice. This is an excellent opportunity for growth in your career and we offer and excellent benefit package for full-time employees, including the following:
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K plan
- Career Opportunities to advance with the company
Registered Pediatric Dental Assistant
Our Family owned and operated, multi-location dental practice is seeking a full-time Registered Dental Assistant to travel with our Pediatric team, to all 3 of our locations (Allen, Flower Mound, and Roanoke).
The pediatric RDA will perform a variety of patient care and attention, office administration and laboratory obligations. From the pre-treatment to the post-treatment stage, the Pediatric Dental Assistant works chair-side making patients feel as comfortable as possible. Qualified candidates will also exhibit the following character attributes that mirror company culture: Positive energy, accountability, professionalism and the ability to communicate efficiently with fellow team members and dynamic patient base.
Minimum Education and Experience:
*Coronal Polishing Certificate required*
- Dental Assistant Certificate
- X-ray Certification
- 2-3 years of Dental assisting experience preferred
- Experience in Pediatric Dentistry
- Experience/enjoy working with children of all ages
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history
- Patient Attention and Care:
- Prepare a patient for the treatment he or she is about to receive and informing them about their current dental health as well as dental background
- Sterilize and disinfect the devices and instruments
- Take x-rays of the teeth
- Organize materials for Surgery
- Applying anesthetics or cavity-preventive agents
- Speaking and engaging the patients in a positive demeanor at all times to make them feel safe before, during and after treatment
- Texas Medicaid experience
Competitive candidates looking to be part of a "Fun and Friendly" dental team in a highly organized dental practice need only apply.